DuraBox Currently offers a mobile and a stationary model of its shooting house.
The stationary model offers the following features.
- 360° Viewing
- Fully Insulated
- 29 Gauge Painted Metal Panels
- (2) 48″ x 9″ Flip-Out Tinted Lexan Windows
- (2) 72″ x 9″ Flip-Out Tinted Lexan Windows
- 3/4″ Plywood Floor
- 2′ x 3′ Door Opening
- 3″ x 3″ Square Tubing Base for Strength
- Maintenance Free
- Noise Free
- Built to Last 22 Gauge One Piece Leak Proof Insulated Top
- 6′ of Clear Interior Height for Comfort
- Foam Shooting Rest
- All Metal Frame Using 16Gauge Angle
- Lockable Door Knob for Security
- Black Vinyl Back Insulation in Roof, Floor, Walls and Door
The mobile model includes all the features of the stationary plus the following.
- 2″ Removable Hitch for ATV Easy Haul
- 12″ Tire for More Adverse Conditions